Savvy business owners and markers understand the importance of tracking the results and impact of marketing and advertising spend. At a basic level, the proper installation and configuration of a Web Analytics solution such as Google Analytics is a great place to start. Most Web Analytics solutions are able to paint a picture of where leads come from and how much they cost the business. However, when it comes to tying actual revenue to online advertising campaigns, a CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) is an ideal add-on to bridge the gap between that which generates leads and that which generates revenue.
ZOHO CRM (in a nutshell)
Zoho is a moderately-priced and feature-rich CRM which we like for a few reasons.
- The price is right: Zoho is a fraction of the cost of higher-end options like Sugar and SalesForce
- Features galore: Most businesses will never use 80% of Zoho features so it’s got plenty of power. Zoho is mobile friendly, has extremely powerful automation features, and is extremely flexible in how it can be configured to satisfy the needs of many organizations.
- Ease of implementation: Zoho’s user-friendly interface is awesome, especially when users are not particularly tech0savvy
- Compatibility: Zoho is able to integrate with tons of other 3rd party solutions, webforms, eCommerce solutions, etc.
For this project, we:
- Implemented the Zoho platform to be used with a sales team of 4
- Completed an organizational analysis to determine the ideal system set-up
- Trained sales staff and management on using the system
- Set-up management reporting and custom dashboards
- Provide ongoing support
Sound intersting? Contact us to learn more.